The call for projects showcases is closed. The program for the Project Showcase event is now available.
Call for Projects Showcases
The Projects Showcase event at STAF 2017 provides an opportunity for researchers and practitioners (from both academia and industry) involved in accepted, ongoing or completed research projects related to foundations and applications of software technologies to share results, experiences, ideas, on-going work, and knowledge that can lead to fruitful inter-project collaboration.
The Projects Showcase welcomes contributions disseminating the objectives and results of national and international research projects, including outcomes of specific deliverables, advances beyond the state of the art, overall innovation potential, exploitation approach and (expected) impact, marketing value, barriers and obstacles.
Paper OrganizationEach submission should follow the structure below and clearly indicate:
- name and acronym of the project;
- source and amount of funding as well as overall total budget (if possible);
- consortium of the project or involved people;
- link to the official project web site (if available);
- current status of the project and its duration;
- objectives of the project;
- final (expected) outcomes of the project overall;
- the following information (or part of):
- description of the (expected) outcomes of specific work package(s);
- description of the (expected) outcomes of specific task(s);
- description of the (expected) outcomes of specific deliverable(s);
- (expected) advances beyond the state of the art;
- overall (expected) innovation potential;
- exploitation approach and (expected) impact;
- barriers and obstacles, and (expected) marketing value;
- references to related work and related projects.
Submitted papers must be formatted according to Springer’s LNCS template, must be in PDF format, must not exceed 8 pages in length, and must include the authors’ names, affiliations and contact details.
All submissions must be in English. All submissions will be peer reviewed by three members of the international Program Committee of the Projects Showcase track. The reviewers will assess the completeness, the quality, and the relevance of the submissions for the target audience.
Submissions will be managed via EasyChair.
Accepted submissions will be included in the Projects Showcase proceedings, which will be published as a DBLP-indexed CEUR Workshop Proceedings (http://ceur-ws.org/) volume. At least one author of each accepted submission needs to register for STAF and present the paper during the Projects Showcase track.
|Paper submission deadline|
|May 25, 2017||Author notification|
|July 18, 2017||STAF 2017 Projects Showcases|
- Alessandra Bagnato, Softeam (France)
- Antonio Garcia-Dominguez, University of York (UK)
- Tom Ritter, Fraunhofer (Germany)
- Elisabetta Di Nitto, Politecnico di Milano (Italy)
- Antonio Cicchetti, Malardalen University (Sweden)
- Nicos Malevris, Athens University of Economics and Business (Greece)
- Goetz Botterweck, Lero (Ireland)
- Istvan Rath, Budapest University of Technology and Economics / IncQuery Labs (Hungary)
- Nicholas Matragkas, University of Hull (UK)