Eclipse update site of SugarJYou have found the Eclipse update site of SugarJ. Copy this URL into the Eclipse software installer: http://update.sugarj.org.
InstallationPlease ensure enough stack space (about 4-16 MB) is available for the SDF parser. You can set the stack space of your Java runtime using the -Xss16m command line argument when starting Eclipse or setting -Xss16m in your eclipse.ini file.
- Install Eclipse (follow instructions on eclipse.org).
- Start Eclipse.
- In Eclipse, select 'Install New Software' in the 'Help' menu.
- In the 'work with' field, copy the SugarJ update site http://update.sugarj.org and hit enter.
- Be sure to deselect the 'Group items by category' checkbox on the bottom of the window.
- The update dialog will let you select any number of our currently supported host languages: Java (*.sugj), Haskell (*.shs), Prolog (*.sugp).
Setting up a SugarJ projectWe have not fully worked out an Eclipse wizzard to help you create a SugarJ project. For the meantime, please follow these three steps:
- Create a new Java project.
- As for now, we need to register the SugarJ
builder for this project by hand: Open your project's '.project' file in any
text editor and replace the Java build command by the following code:
- We're ready to go. Note: SugarJ source files must have the file extension ".sugj".